If you are like most people looking for immigration-related legal services, you are facing issues that are very personal and important to you. You might be looking for a way to see your family whom you haven't seen in years, or perhaps you are trying to avoid deportation. Whatever the specific issue, I can help you.
I am Yuvora Nong, an immigration law attorney in Fairfax, Virginia. With more than 15 years of experience, I am prepared to handle a broad range of complex immigration issues. As a former immigrant who came to the U.S. as a child, I understand the high personal stakes of the legal issues you face.
Contact my immigration law office today online or by telephone at 703-436-2560 or toll free at 800-724-6747 to speak with an experienced Fairfax immigration law lawyer.
Handling Your Immigration-Related Legal Needs
I can help you with many different types of immigration-related issues, including:
- Citizenship: If you are seeking to attain U.S. citizenship, I can guide you through all of the necessary legal steps.
Naturalization: If you have been in the country for a sufficient period of time, you may be eligible for citizenship through the naturalization process.
- Detention and removal: I represent clients in a broad range of detention and removal matters, including deportation, ICE detainers, waivers and immigration court representation.
- Asylum: If returning to your home country may result in persecution for religious, political or other reasons, you might be eligible to stay in the United States based on asylum.
- Adjustment of status: I assist clients in adjustment of status based on family immigration, employment, asylum, the green card lottery and other means.
- Change of status: I also assist clients in changing from one visa status to another.
- Immigrant visas: An immigrant visa allows the visa holder to stay in the United States for an extended period of time.
- Non-immigrant visas: Unlike this immigrant visa, the non-immigrant visa is meant for short-term visits to the country.
- Family-based visas: When a parent, sibling, child or spouse petitions for a visa, it is called a family-based visa.
- Employment-based visas: I represent immigrants and U.S. companies in issues relating to employment-based visas.
- PERM: I represent U.S. companies and immigrant workers in all aspects of Program Electronic Review Management (PERM) issues.
- Green card lottery: I can help give you advice concerning The Diversity Immigrant Visa Program, also known as the green card lottery.
- Consular processing: If you need representation for consular processing or other consular issue, I can help.
- Violence Against Women Act: The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) provides routes to citizenship for certain non-citizens who have suffered abuse at the hands of U.S. citizens and green card holders.
Washington, D.C., Metro | Family Immigration Lawyer | Free Initial Consultation
Do you need legal guidance for an immigration law matter? Contact my immigration law office today online or by telephone at 703-436-2560 or toll free at 800-724-6747 to speak with an experienced Fairfax immigration attorney. Most of my legal services are offered for a flat rate rather than an hourly rate. I also make payment plans available when my clients need them.
We speak Cambodian and Spanish.